Here are some useful resources to help you with life
I haven't mentioned it very explicitly or marketed this very much, but at the bottom of this website I have a page called "Useful Stuff." Since I do really think that the resources I share there are great, I wanted to take the time to properly promote it and remind you to occasionally check it out for updates.
To save you a click, I am reposting the content of that page over here (though I'll be updating that page over time, not this one). If you think I'm missing something or have suggestions for additional resources, please get in touch with me via the contact page.
Hope all of this is useful to you!
- My step-by-step guide to becoming a podcast listener. Podcasts are amazing so if you aren't listening to them yet, what are you waiting for?
- Here are the podcasts that I listen to and that I personally recommend. Check this out if you don't know where to start.
- Discounts to some really great companies courtesy of The Art of Charm and This Week In Tech.
- Here's a link to my Writing Guide for becoming a better writer. Remember, you can get the full guide in PDF format by subscribing to my newsletter!
- For (aspiring) entrepreneurs: Free guides from Fizzle.co, which is one of the best online courses and entrepreneurship-coaching on the Internet. Also, some additional tools for building a business.
- For (aspiring) female entrepreneurs, this blog post has some useful resources for you all.
- The Art of Charm toolbox. Even though my favorite host Jordan Harbinger has now left the company to start his own show, the Art of Charm is still a great resource for social and relationship skills, confidence, and all other things personal development (both for men and for women)!
- The Behavioral Table of the Elements by Chase Hughes. An extremely powerful tool to help you decipher the true message behind people's non-verbal communication.
But wait, there's more!
- Enhancv: A great company that makes your CV be the best and most effective for whatever job you're looking for.
- Link to my post about getting your personal finances and budgeting in order (don't forget about services like Wealthfront and Betterment; make sure to research about investing first though!)
- Looking for books to read? This list from the Art of Charm is a good place to start and here's my book list, along with this, this, and this book.
See you, Space Cowboy.