Useful links, posts, resources, and more
I thought it would be convenient to make a collection of the most useful resources that could come in handy, both from this blog and from other places on the Interwebs. Podcasts, guides, blog posts; you name it. I'll be continually updating this as time progresses, so make sure to check this page once in a while for new goodies. If you think I'm missing something or have a suggestion for additional resources, please get in touch with me via the social links at the bottom of this (and every other) page.
Note: None of these companies are sponsors or provide me with any type of financial compensation. I'm simply sharing them because I think they're useful.
- Step-by-step guide to becoming a podcast listener
- My personal podcast recommendations
- Discounts to some really cool and useful companies (via the Art of Charm)
- The KING&Why magazine because it has some fantastic stories about normal people making real social change in the world. Here's pure proof that you don't have to be some superstar billionaire mad-genius or change the entire world to make an impact. No matter how small or big, every impact makes a difference.
- For (aspiring) entrepreneurs: Free guides from Fizzle.co, the best online courses and entrepreneurship-coaching in the world.
- For (aspiring) female entrepreneurs, a link to the Courage and Clarity podcast hosted by Steph Crowder. Great resource for women that are looking for stories from normal, everyday ladies that left the corporate world behind and created a sustainable, entrepreneurial living doing something they love. Also check the She Did It Her Way podcast for the same.
- The Art of Charm toolbox. These guys are probably the best teachers of social and relationship skills, confidence, and all other things personal development (both for men and for women!).
- Also, the Art of Charm 30-Day Challenge.
- The Behavioral Table of the Elements by Chase Hughes. A supremely powerful tool to help you decipher the true message behind people's non-verbal communication.
- Enhancv, a great company that makes your CV look the best and most effective for whatever job you're looking for.
- Link to my guide to becoming a better writer
- Link to my post about getting your personal finances and budgeting in order (don't forget about services like Wealthfront and Betterment; make sure to research about investing first though!)